DigOutUser

Here you can ask technical questions about UTCOMP-3 / UTCOMP-PRO compatibility and features.
sayonarb

DigOutUser

Postby sayonarb » Wed May 13, 2020 10:53 pm

Now I am wiring to my car the UTComp unit and I have a question abouth the Digiout after read the manual and the next link,
viewtopic.php?t=172

Is possible to activate or deactivate manually the relay too? For example, I can put that water cooling fan activate his function when engine temp was 100degrees, BUT, can I can activate manually without waiting for it to reach the previously programmed degrees?

Also.

There is possible to programe another function that doesn´t cames on the software? For example, led light when engine was at 7000rpm?

Thanks

ArT

Re: DigOutUser

Postby ArT » Thu May 14, 2020 7:53 pm

Part1 - Yes you can activate it manually too (from dedicated digital output screen)
Part2 - this output is dedicated for low frequency signals (output control may be delayed) so it can not be used e.g. as shiftlight.

sayonarb

Postby sayonarb » Sat May 16, 2020 11:51 am

Dear ArT, thanks for your fastest reply.

About Question 1.

I dont see in your software option to activate the external relay manually keeping a temperature programing. I explain you.

I need to POWER OFF the out relay when LO threshold is about 50 degrees and HI threshold is about 140 degrees, so relay was always ON between 50-140 degrees BUT also I need to activate/deactivate manually too keeping the previous programing.

If I set at your program the option "manally", then the degrees programing will be deactivate.
Is possible to keep both, programing and manually without the pc?

Thanks

sayonarb

Postby sayonarb » Sun May 17, 2020 12:10 am

Dear ArT,

All my questions have been answered after watching the following video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7WyZzU97XA

Thanks

ArT

Postby ArT » Mon May 18, 2020 10:27 am

I should link to the movie from the beginning, sorry :) Anyway as you can see you will need to switch to manual mode from display and then you can control output from buttons.

Return to “UTCOMP technical support”