Update Firmware STDFUPRT.dll error [Troubleshooting]

Here you can ask technical questions about REVELPROG-IS and device/memory programming.
Diagnosboy

Update Firmware STDFUPRT.dll error [Troubleshooting]

Postby Diagnosboy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:20 pm

Hi,

Since 1.4 i am not able to upgrade but now i see alot of nice functions.
Everytime i wanna upgrade il get an error about stdfuprt.dll.

Anybody know how to solve this?

greets

Frankyisus

Re: Update Firmware

Postby Frankyisus » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:30 pm

ArT

Re: Update Firmware STDFUPRT.dll error [Troubleshooting]

Postby ArT » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:48 am

This problem is known for some computers and this is not programmer issue but DLL compatibility issue.

Troubleshooting:
If you have STDFU.dll or STDFUPRT.dll error during update:

1. First of all, you need to check if your DLLs are not mising. Default location for these files:
C:\Program Files (x86)\REVELTRONICS\REVELPROG-IS\lib
If files are missing - please reinstall the software.

2. Secondly, you need to make sure that other application (windows uac, antyvirus etc.) does not blocking access to these DLLs. You should run REVELPROG-IS with admin rights (as a administrator). You can temporaly disable other control software, such as antyvirus etc.

3. Are you using virtual machine? Or Windows installed on Mac computer?

If you are using windows on virtual machine than it will NOT work. If you are using Mac computer with windows emulator then udapte feature may NOT work neither. You need to run update on Windows PC only.

4. If you are using Windows PC (XP SP3 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 32 or 64 bit), DLLs are there, you have admin rights and any other software does not blocking access to DLLs and you have error about "incorrect parallel configuration" then it means that you have missing some dependent libraries in your OS (probably system updates are disabled in your OS).

In such case please download this package:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hh42zd8qyizyp ... l.zip?dl=0
Unzip it (you should have 7 dlls inside: mfc120.dll , mfc120u.dll , mfcm120.dll, mfcm120u.dll, msvcp120.dll, msvcr120.dll and vccorlib120.dll) and copy all dlls to C:\Windows\SysWOW64

ArT

Re: Update Firmware STDFUPRT.dll error [Troubleshooting]

Postby ArT » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:01 pm

I updated point 4 in post above and added package with few dlls. Thank you for MillenniumGSM Service for sending notebook with similar issue so we could find solution.

Return to “Technical Support”