UTCOMP suggestions for incoming updates

General discussion about UTCOMP.
Dadko

Re: UTCOMP suggestions for incoming updates

Postby Dadko » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:06 pm

Hi,

would be there any possibility to add trip averange fuel consumption which is shown at utcomp turn off on display in right bottom corner?

Thank you

FrankKoba

Postby FrankKoba » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:42 pm

Hi there,

there are many options to deal with the values at ADC channels, but I am missing the pure voltage display option. As far as I have seen I could assign an ADC channel to the "oscilloscope" view: it is a nice function to get the picture of the voltage form, but even there I cannot see the current values drawn to the chart.

I love the option to select user screens and their contents. Due to the fact the display is small and cannot display all infos one would like to see I wish to have a second list of selectable screens UTCOMP will iterate through automatically - let's say change to next screen every 5 sec. (or with selectable delay in sec.?) to allow to see all the information without manually go through the screens every time.

Last but not least I would like to have an API (or similar) via USB to connect UTCOMP to another computer (carputer with a bigger display, ECU, ...) to read out data for further processing.

best regards
Frank

DArtagnon

Postby DArtagnon » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:16 pm

Request for the silly Americans. Can you add an option in Preferences to control how the Time/Clock is displayed. Would like to be able to display it in 12-hour format with am/pm instead of the 24-hour format.

Thanks,
Matthew

Kaldek

Postby Kaldek » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:20 am

Can we have the ability to monitor water/coolant pressure please.

I think the best way to manage that is to allow us to configure what the name of our outputs are and what they are measuring (i.e. temp or psi). I am currently monitoring:

- Water temp via ADC1
- Wideband AFR via ADC2
- Boost pressure/MAP via ADC3
- Oil pressure via ADC4
- Fuel pressure via ADC5
- Oil temperature via ADCVcc2

In my case (as I am out of ADC ports), to monitor water pressure I obviously need to move ADC1 to a two-wire sensor on ADCVcc1, but I also need the option to select the ADC1 input and name the output "Coolant pressure".

In the interim I am just going to run another pressure sensor identical to the oil pressure sensor and use a switch to flick between the signal lines into ADC4. At least that way I can see my water pressure (even if displayed as "oil pressure").

PS - please release a UTCOMP-Ultimate with another 3 or 4 ADC ports. I would also like to be able to monitor my Ethanol content as I run E85 Flex Fuel.

Return to “Other”