Who can update and how to update?
Update is free for all and it will work with all UTCOMP-3 and UTCOMP-PRO modules. You can download latest UTCOMP software from REVELTRONICS UTCOMP product page
Update process is described in update manual (in software: menu help -> manuals). If you have troubles into switching to DFU (update mode) than you should clear device memory by pressing CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + R in software (all settings and statistics will be erased!) and update after that. You should save default settings to UTCOMP after update (CTRL + ALT + R)
Changelog v3.8 for UTCOMP-3 and UTCOMP-PRO
- added support for UTCOMP Android v0.1.5 please take a look at android features in UTCOMP Android app on forum
- speed measurement up to 999 km/h or mph (before it was 255 kmh or mph)
- added settings for analog inputs averaging (it can be customized to make measurements faster or more stable, e.g. different averaging for temperature sensors which should be slow and stable or Boost/AFR/EGT which should be very fast) - you will find these settings in UTCOMP Settings -> Advanced -> ADC
- added manual data-logger (logging can be enabled or disabled from menu) with current memory state - long press SW1 to activate this menu (manual data-logger should be enabled first in settings -> advanced -> datalogger)
- increased RPM speed (x5) for high resolution RPM signals (minimum 30 impulses per wheel rotation)
- added possibility to activate "boat mode" where fuel consumption measurements (and all related measurements) are in l/h or gph which are independent from speed and distance (by default it's l/100km or mpg which are distance related)
- fixed EGT in Farentheits, Boost pressure refreshing in PSI and other small fixes.
I would like to use this oportunity to encoruage you to write a review about UTCOMP-3 or UTCOMP-PRO on product site, UTCOMP Facebook profile, UTCOMP Android app (Google Play) or in any place on the internet If you have suggestions for next updates please share it on forum in dedicated topic. Your opinion is important to us! Thank you!
Changelog for previous updates: